Instreamatic – The creators of Voice Advertising
At Instreamatic we’re building a future where brands and consumers speak naturally with each other. Where advertising on audio and video platforms is a two-way real-time experience that is intelligent, dynamic, relevant, and fun.We are a voice marketing infrastructure for brands. Our Voice AI enables real-time conversations between brands and consumers in an audio or video streaming environment such as music, gaming, news, podcasts.Instreamatic literally inserts brands directly into the conversation – nothing less than a complete update and disruption of traditional advertising.We are looking for a marketing manager who loves and lives SAAS marketing, who understands that every part of the marketing process feeds back into the sales funnel. Someone who thrives on process, creativity and has a deep understanding of demand-driven sales.This is an exciting time to be joining the company as we scale up our business and roll out new technology products. You are metrics-driven, ambitious, and proactive. You are hard-working and loyal and will build on your experience working in marketing to make Instreamatic’s brand synonymous with Voice Marketing.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- You will design, implement and oversee a range of marketing programs designed to drive demand for our products.
- Develop a marketing strategy and budgets to meet our goals
- Create awareness across the marketing ecosystem of our products through a wide range of B2B channels including social, events, content creation, PR, newsletter, CRM, etc
- Mind-meld with the sales team to build a marketing machine to support sales activities
- Event planning
- Measure all marketing activities to drive efficiencies and optimize campaigns
- Develop an overarching content strategy, writing content which you will roll out across the website, social media, and newsletter
- Develop materials to ensure the sales team are armed with the best tools to showcase the proposition and win new clients’ business
- Be a part of the core founder and executive team
Some of the things you should already have:
- Experience working in tech businesses and/or experience in media / ad tech
- Experience in managing B2B / SAAS Marketing and demand generation marketing
- Achieving targets relating to the generation of leads, product and brand awareness
- Awesome written and verbal communication
- High energy can-do professional attitude that can manifest great things through sheer force of will
The role of Senior Marketing Manager will deliver on the marketing strategy at a hugely exciting and ambitious time in the growth of the company as it raises the profile of its unique products and services, disrupts existing formats, and establishes market dominance.
- Employment Type